Bag Spill: Jess LoPresto
Oct 28, 2013
We can’t get enough of the bag snooping we’ve been doing lately—peeking inside the carryalls of our Fossil colleagues is just too much fun! Today we’re turning Jess LoPresto’s bag upside-down to see what the Textile Designer has been toting around. As you’ll soon see, she’s one stylishly prepared mom!
Jess’ bag pre-spill: the Sydney Shopper in Camel.
“The size holds everything and the zip top makes it perfect for traveling and for keeping little hands from grabbing stuff out (my daughter is always fishing around for my things!).” – Jess
Spilled! Jess takes us through what’s inside her tote at the moment.
- Glitter Pouch: “This guy holds make-up and some pieces of jewelry in case of dinner plans after work.”
- Mesh Clutch: “Love this vintage piece! It contains all of my many cards that I don’t need all the time but keep with me most of the time.”
- Pink Fossil Pouch: “The most important item—it holds my diver’s license and credit cards—and it’s the perfect size to grab and go when I don’t need a whole bag with me.” (similar pouch)
- Cards and Envelopes: “I have thank-you notes to write, so I’ve been carrying these with me and squeezing in writing when I have time throughout the week.”
- Wooden Robot Toy: “Anything to keep my child entertained on the go…I have to be prepared. And I like to play with it, too.”
- Pompoms: “It’s Halloween time, and I’ve been hard at work crafting costumes. My daughter is going to be a little monster this year!”
- Small Bowl: “Part of a kid’s tea set. Not sure how it wound up in here.”
- Two Pairs of Fossil Sunglasses: “I keep multiple pairs of sunglasses on me because I am known to lose them often. These are my current faves. Loving the cat-eye style right now.”