Bag Spill: Neely Thomas
Aug 26, 2013
Let’s be honest, what’s inside a person’s bag reflects their personality. Call us nosy but we are asking some unsuspecting Fossil people to spill their bags and share the contents with us! First up? Concept Design for Fossil, Neely Thomas.
Neely’s bag pre-spill: the Sydney Satchel in Camel.
“This is my favorite bag style of the season. It’s so lightweight but packs a good amount of my stuff. Perfect for everyday wear, and I love that I can wear it over my shoulder, as a crossbody, or in the crook of my arm.” – Neely
- iPad Case: “I’ve been carrying my iPad with me recently so I can keep up with the summer novels I’ve been reading. Right now I’m finishing Revenge Wears Prada. I love the books on the outside of the cover—it’s a fun nod to the print vs. digital world we live in!”
- Coin Purse: “This is an older Fossil piece that I bought for the contrast stitching and vintage snap closure. Like all Fossil leather, it’s gotten even better with age.”
- Notebook and Sharpie: “You never know when an idea will hit you or when you’ll come across something you don’t want to forget—I keep a small notebook on hand to scribble down inspiration, to-do lists, playlists…”
- Sunnies: “This pair is from Fossil a few seasons ago. I always have at least one pair of shades on me at all times…Dallas (the locale of Fossil HQ) is sunny!”
- Lipstick, Lipgloss, Lip stain, Lip Balm: “I have quite a collection!”
- Cheek Stain & Nail Polish: “I always have to have a little color on my cheeks—it makes me look awake! And I can use it as a lip color, too. I keep the bottle of nail polish on hand for whatever color I’m wearing at the moment in case I get chips and need a touch-up!”
- Headphones: “Music is my biggest muse. Anyone who knows me will say what a big music lover I am…it’s what makes me happy all day, every day!”
Thank you for sharing what’s inside your bag with us, Neely!