Oct 19, 2012
With Halloween less than two weeks away, there’s been a plethora of great content around the web. Of course, we couldn’t resist a few random findings as well! Here are several of our favorites from this week:
1. There may be nothing better than a vintage Halloween mask.
2. This Etsy shop has us wanting to plan a party ASAP.
3. Oh-so-cute last minute costumes.
4. A glamorous twist in Halloween decorating.
5. Chocolate mustache anyone?
6. We’re obsessing over this pop-out of the Guggenheim Museum.
7. Finally a solution for tackling cold feet in the winter.