Nov 30, 2012
We were counting down the days for Holiday DIY’s to make their appearance on the web. This week, we are excited to share festive advent calendar how-tos, recipes, and handmade decorations from our favorite blogs. We’ve even included a sneak peek of a DIY created by one of our very own Fossil designers. ’Tis the season to be crafty!
1. Who doesn’t love a handmade ornament.
2. Mountain themed advent calendar for the “advent”ure lover.
3. Twinkle light candy. Amazing and simple!
4. Brown bag advent calendar.
5. We can’t wait to decorate some wreath shaped cookies.
6. Sneak peek of a gem shaped garland DIY by one of our creative directors.
7. Why not go with a chalkboard themed advent?
8. Advent in a jar- great idea!
9. Dipped pinecone garland-why didn’t we think of that?