May 3, 2013
Happy Friday! And happy early Cinco de Mayo (which is on Sunday) – we have some fun links to inspire you for the weekend…
1. Not a new link – but how festive is this pom-pom crown?
2. Need quick Cinco de Mayo decor for the weekend? We love these jumbo papel picado!
3. A DIY for delicate tissue fans…
4. For the 21 and older crowd – this grapefruit jalapeño margarita looks delicious for Sunday celebrating!
5. Yum… This strawberry vanilla mascarpone tart – almost looks too pretty to eat!
6. We want to try our hand at making this pastel-studded pouch from Say Yes to Hoboken…
7. So inspired by Joanna’s flower arrangement ideas – the lily’s are our favorite!
8. The latest focus of our online affection? Domaine. A brand new shelter/lifestyle site from the WhoWhatWear.
9. Loving the look of these nautical rope mats.
10. This book makes for an easy and fun way to record each day for five years!