Jun 14, 2013
Another week has come and gone but we can’t wait to celebrate Father’s Day this weekend! Here’s a look at what caught our eyes this past week:
1. This grilled peach crumble looks delicious and summer-time perfect!
3. These movie and TV kit prints have a retro look and humor and we love.
5. Brenna Rose has us swooning over her photos from France.
6. We’re inspired to have a summer dinner party—if only so we can try one of these table stylings.
7. Have some washi tape? Try this DIY for alphabet tape letters.
8. Liking the sleek and slightly vintage look of this coffee maker.
9. Need a fun activity to do with dad this Sunday? Take him on a picnic!
10. What’s better than watercolor party hats (from last week’s ‘Weekly rewind’)? Watercolor party crowns!